December 21, 2011

So long, lonesome

I leave for Vegas tomorrow afternoon, and I AM ready to get this show on the road. The only thing is, I am flying.  The cards are always stacked against me when I take flight. I'm afraid of heights, closed spaces, and not having control. So all of the things I have going against myself when I fly, is D all of the above. I guess not having control should be okay in this scenario (Though I personally would feel better if my life were in my own hands, I might have trouble landing the plane.)

However, what does amuse me, is the music that soothes my nerves when I fly. I use my laptop en route en air'go, so the name of the band is written clear across my computer screen. One of my top five bands, Explosions in the Sky, a post-rock band with distinct chiming guitars, is my go-to flying partner. I put my ear phones in, and let their lyric free music coast me. Looking like a psycho path with the name "Explosions in the Sky" written across my computer screen, probably doesn't soothe the poor soul sitting next to me on the flight.

Ah well, see ya in Vegas!







1 comment:

  1. Tiffany: What a great video! I don't think the song will grow on me, but maybe the Cowboys in the sky like it.

    ReplyDelete